No matter if you're refinancing your primary, secondary, rental home or purchasing your first home, you can rely on Valley. We take a personalized approach when it comes to getting you into your dream home — our financing always accommodates your situation. And you'll never work with someone in a skyscraper from far-off flat lands. Our employees have experience in the local market — shifting you from house shopping to home décor in no time.
Home Mortgage Loans
Go from house-hunting to move-in day with our lenders help!
- Competitively low rates available for purchase or refinancing
- Wide range of options and terms:
- Conventional Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Rural Development Loans
- Advisors with experience in the local market
- Customized service from a staff committed to your success
What You’ll Need to Apply
When applying, you will need the following items:
- 30 days of payroll stubs
- 2 years of federal income taxes and W-2s (all pages, including all schedules if applicable)
- 2 months of bank statements
- Mortgage statement(s)
- Homeowner insurance information
- Copy of property tax statement
- Copies of IDs
- Copy of Buy/Sell Agreement if applicable
Visit our mortgage site to learn more and apply.
**If loan is paid in full in 24 months or less, reimbursement of closing costs will apply.
*Annual Percentage Rate. Maximum loan to value 80%. Must have checking account with direct deposit or without checking account your closing costs would be under $750. Other terms and rates are available. Limited time offer. Rates shown for A/A+ credit.