MAKE YOUR MOVE WITH A FAST & EASY AUTO LOAN EXPERIENCE!
- Competitive Rates
- Get Pre-approved
- Refinancing Available
- Local Processing
- Finance the right ride at the right rate for your budget
- Competitive financing on new or used vehicles
- Loans for recreational vehicle loans also available
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique needs
- Get pre-approved for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
- Skip-a-payment available for qualified loans
Life is unpredictable. You may worry about unexpected, real-life events that could leave you scrambling to pay your monthly bills. Debt Protection can help relieve financial pressure in the event of death, disability, or involuntary unemployment.
With Debt Protection, your loan balance or monthly loan payments may be canceled without penalty or added interest in accordance with your plan choice. You benefit from the peace of mind knowing you and your credit rating are protected.
Your choice on this product does not affect our credit decision.
As a result of depreciation, your loan balance may be higher than the actual value of your vehicle. If your vehicle were stolen, or totaled in an accident, you would be liable to pay the difference between your insurance settlement and your outstanding loan balance.
GAP covers the difference between the market value of your vehicle and the loan balance, less delinquent payments, late charges, refundable service warranty contracts and other related insurance charges. In the event a deficiency exists, our program will cover your insurance deductible, up to $1,000.
GAP Advantage provides an additional $1,000 credit towards a new loan for replacement vehicle if you finance it with same financial institution within 90 days of primary carrier settlement.
Auto Deductible Reimbursement
- Pays up to $500 per loss (limit of two losses per year) when claim is filed and paid with primary insurance carrier.
- Loss means an event for which the auto insurance company has approved & paid a claim that exceeds the Covered Auto Deductible for a collision or comprehensive claim.
- Coverage is effective upon date of enrollment and will continue for three years
If you suffer a loss during the coverage period that is covered by your auto policy, you may be entitled to reimbursement of the covered auto deductible. Reimbursement will be equal to the covered auto deductible on the auto policy, up to $500 per loss. Coverage is effective upon date of enrollment and will continue for the period specified in your plan.
The auto deductible reimbursement does not cover the following:
- If claim under the auto policy has been denied.
- If the auto insurance company has waived the covered auto deductible.
- If the claim on the auto policy does not exceed the covered auto deductible.
- If the vehicle is used for commercial purposes or hire.
- If the vehicle is a commercial vehicle as defined by the manufacturer.
- Resulting from any kind of dishonest, fraudulent or criminal act, or illegal activity by you.
This summary is a brief overview of the program and is not to be considered a full disclosure of policy terms. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for complete forms, conditions, limitations, definitions, and exclusions.
GAP also covers the following: Motorcycles, ATV's, jet skis, snowmobiles, golf carts, watercraft, travel trailers, motor homes, and RV's.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP)
As a member of Valley Credit Union, you have the ability to protect your vehicle against costly repairs by purchasing Mechanical Breakdown Protection. In most cases, there are various levels of plans that offer you protection against mechanical breakdowns on new or pre-owned vehicles.
The plans are both flexible and affordable. You select the coverage, the time/mileage, and term that's best suited for your driving habits, and intended length of ownership. Coverage begins the day you purchase the service contract whether the vehicle is new or used, purchased or leased.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection are also available after you have purchased the vehicle, as long as it is still under manufacturers warranty, or in some instances, purchased within a set time frame. Call your local branch for further details. In addition, our plans offer:
- Travel and lodging reimbursement when a covered failure occurs more than 100 miles from home
- Car rental coverage