Great checking can be just as rewarding as it is practical. Receive the functionality you need, like free online banking and bill pay, enjoy a very competitive dividend and ATM refunds, if monthly qualifications are met. We'll even pay you back for ATM fees nationwide. Rewards Checking also links to your free Rewards Savings account and transfers your monthly rewards — automatically building your savings. Exchange run-of-the-mill checking for a full-service, rewarding experience!
Say yes to free checking that puts cash in your wallet!
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Links to Rewards Savings for more earnings ($1 minimum deposit required. See qualifications section below.)
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Visa® debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open checking (Additional minimum deposits: $1 deposit for Rewards Savings and for new members, $25 regular membership savings required. Total minimum deposit for new members would be $76. See qualifications section below.)
- $25 savings account required for membership
- $1 required for Rewards Savings account
- Member can only be primary account holder on one Rewards account
Earning Your Cash Rewards is Simple!
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you’re probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That’s it! If you don't meet the qualifications, don't worry. There is no penalty and you still have a checking account that earns our base rate of dividends. Plus, you can get back to earning huge dividends and receiving nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 4/1/2020. Rates may change after account is opened. $50 minimum to open Rewards Checking and $1 to open Rewards Savings. $25 savings required for membership. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1)ATM fees incurred using Rewards Checking check card during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the first day of the next monthly statement cycle; (2)balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.00%; and (3)balances over $10,000 earn 0.05% dividend rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.00% - 0.05% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Rewards Checking all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and clear Rewards Checking account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and clear account. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means one calendar month. The advertised Rewards Checking APY is based on compounding dividends. Dividends earned in Rewards Checking is automatically transferred to Rewards Savings each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual dividend amount paid may be less than advertised Rewards Checking APY. The Rewards Savings APYs may be less than Rewards Checking APYs. Fees may reduce earnings.