Big sky-high dividends. Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees.** No monthly service fee. Could checking get any more rewarding?
- Really High Dividends
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees**
- No Monthly Service Fee
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 2.00% APY** on balances up to and including $10,000
- 0.05% APY** on all balances if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)**
- Link to free Rewards Savings to build savings automatically**
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open**
Earning Your Rewards is Easy — You're Probably Already Doing It!
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry! There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base dividend rate. Plus, you can get back to earning high dividends and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee refunds the very next month.
**APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 4/1/2020. Rates may change after account is opened. $50 minimum to open Rewards Checking and $1 to open Rewards Savings. $25 savings required for membership. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1)ATM fees incurred using Rewards Checking check card during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the first day of the next monthly statement cycle; (2)balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.00%; and (3)balances over $10,000 earn 0.05% dividend rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.00% - 0.05% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Rewards Checking all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and clear Rewards Checking account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and clear account. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means one calendar month. The advertised Rewards Checking APY is based on compounding dividends. Dividends earned in Rewards Checking is automatically transferred to Rewards Savings each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual dividend amount paid may be less than advertised Rewards Checking APY. The Rewards Savings APYs may be less than Rewards Checking APYs. Fees may reduce earnings. Member can only be primary account holder on one Rewards account. Additional minimum deposits: $1 deposit for Rewards Savings and for new members, $25 regular membership savings required. Total minimum deposit for new members would be $76. See qualifications section below.