This saving solution auto-transfers your checking rewards each month — so you can grow your balance on autopilot.
- Automatic Savings
- High Dividends
- No Monthly Service Fee
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Start building your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Rewards Checking to auto-transfer rewards
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $20,000
- 0.50% to 0.20% APY on balances over $20,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Rewards Checking
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- $1 minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards is Easy — You're Probably Already Doing It!
Qualifying for your Rewards Checking rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Rewards Savings rate too. To earn your rewards, simply complete the following transactions and activities in your Rewards Checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
If you don't meet the qualifications, don't worry! There's no penalty and both accounts are still free and earn our base rate of dividends. Plus, you can get back to earning the full rewards the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 4/1/2020. Rates may change after account is opened. Monthly direct deposit required to have these accounts. $50 minimum to open Rewards Checking and $1 to open Rewards Savings. $25 savings required for membership. For Rewards Checking, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle ATM fees using Rewards Checking check card incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the first day of the next monthly statement cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and clear Rewards Checking account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and clear account. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means one calendar month. Dividends earned in Rewards Checking is automatically transferred to Rewards Savings each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual dividend amount paid may be less than advertised Rewards Checking APY. The Rewards Savings APYs may be less than Rewards Checking APYs. If qualifications in Rewards Checking account are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1)balances up to $20,000 in Rewards Savings account receive an APY of 0.50%; and (2)balances over $20,000 in Rewards Savings account earn 0.20% dividend rate on portion of balance over $20,000, resulting in 0.50% - 0.20% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Rewards Checking, all balances in Rewards Savings account earn 0.05% APY. Fees may reduce earnings.