Mobile Wallet Features Now Available!
Apple Pay® and Google Pay™ Features Now Available!
If you’re ready to start making quick, contactless payments with your Valley cards, you’re in luck— both Apple Pay and Google Pay are available with Valley Credit Union! Need some help getting started? Follow the steps below to start sending and receiving payments at the tap of a finger!
- For Apple users:
- Open the Wallet app on your phone.
- Follow the steps on screen to add your Valley Visa® debit or credit card to your Wallet.
- From here, you may need to call the number on your screen to verify your information.
- Lastly, tap Next to start using Apple Pay.
*This process is similar for other Apple devices. For more information about adding your Valley cards to an iPad® , Apple Watch® or Mac® device, click here.
- For Google users:
- Open the Google Pay app on your phone.
- You may be prompted to link the app with your phone number through a texted code.
- At the privacy preferences screen, tap Next. Follow the onscreen prompts to add your card.
- From here, you will need to call the number on your screen to verify your information.
- You’re ready to start using Google Pay!
*For additional information, click here.
Advantages of Apple Pay and Google Pay include a quicker, contactless checkout, a lower risk of credit card fraud, and a higher level of security, as both services use a device-specific number and a unique transaction code with each individual purchase. Apple Pay and Google Pay are also locked behind either the fingerprint sensor or face recognition features on your device, adding an extra layer of security in the event that your phone becomes lost or stolen.
Valley is very excited to offer Apple Pay and Google Pay to our members, if at anytime you have any questions about this new service give us a call at (406)656-9100.