No matter if you're refinancing a weekend cabin in the mountains or purchasing your first home, you can rely on Valley Credit Union. We take a personalized approach when it comes to getting you into your dream home—our financing always accommodates your situation.
And you'll never work with someone in a skyscraper from far-off flat lands. Our employees have experience in the local market—shifting you from house shopping to home décor in no time.
- Competitively low rates available for purchase or refinancing
- Wide range of options and terms:
- Conventional Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Rural Development Loans
- Locally handled process from start to finish
- Advisors with experience in the local market
- Customized service from a staff committed to your success
- What you’ll need
When applying, you will need the following items:
- 30 days of payroll stubs
- 2 years of federal income taxes and W-2's (all pages, including all schedules if applicable)
- 2 months of bank statements
- Mortgage statement(s)
- Homeowner insurance information
- Copy of property tax statement
- Copies of ID's
- Copy of Buy/Sell Agreement if applicable.
Visit our mortgage site to learn more.
View your current Mortgage information